Thursday, August 21, 2008

Inspired from some templates

I am here in blogspot from 2005. But I posted a little on my blogs. The first thing that doesn't encourage me much is the socialization problem. I hardly saw anybody to read my blogs or have a comment. In the meantime I got very much engaged with bangla blogging through http://www.somewhereinblog.net. Where socialization is not a problem. Along with many other bangla bloggers i posted many. And after two years of long blogging activities I sat again to think back that what is about blogger of wordpress? what we could do with these bloggings tools? And if there was no blogging tool in bangla what would be the feature of blogging in Bangladesh? Do the Unicode expands so swiftly? And if the answer is no, then could we blog in bangla by using Roman letters or would we go for blogging in English language? There are many questions.
Another cause to not attending blogspot is the language problem. I think, my English is very poor. So, i don't even tried to do blogging in English. But last week i read a blog post in http://amarblog.com by Rashed. That was on some blogspot tutorial. I got interested, added some options modifying my HTML. Added many gadget and saw there are many more to add on my blogs. I tried some more search for more tutorials. And found http://www.blogspottutorial.com. From this site i learned how to upload new templates and how to manage the magazine template. I am very much happy that it worked. So, many thanks to the template. Now I am looking for some best blogs from Bangladesh written in English, so that i can add them to my blog to give it a real magazine look and purpose.

2 comments:

Rezwan said...

The new look is impressive.

I think Language should not be a barrier. Nobody will blame you for not producing newspaper quality materials. The important thing is to get the conversation going. You can share a lot of stuffs that interests you. You can generate some international audience Blogging in English. And of course you can post in Bangla too.

Now a days we have spell checkers in browsers and I use them extensively.

Mahbub Morshed said...

Rezwan vai,
Thank you very much that you noticed me instantly as i changed the template. To give more affective role to the blog i need some more important blogger like you. Can you suggest some, so that I can add their URL?
I need blogs only from Bangladesh written in English.
I agree what you said about language.
Thank you.

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial